Three Day Event
Date: Tuesday 28 August 2018 - Thursday 30 August 2018 Time: All Day
- 28th August 2018 starting 3pm – times will be issued by text Sunday 26th August.
- Dressage ( can be taken separately £15 , as part of a Combined training with the Show Jumping on August £ , or as part of the three days with the Jumpcross on August £45 .
- Dressage Class 1 ( riders must do this test if they wish to do the three days)
- Pony Club Grassroots 2018
- Dressage Class 2 (not able to be entered as part of the three days)
- Pony Club walk and trot test 2013
Tests are downloadable from websites such as Dressagediagrams.co.uk and are NOT available from Wellgrove.
Horses must be plaited but riders can be in smart gear and not necessarily show gear.
- 29th August starting 3pm – times will be issued by text Sunday 26th August .
- Jump Cross
- All jumps under 70 cm- can only be taken with the dressage and showjumping £45
- This is a series of knockdownable Cross country show jumps run over the fields and woods of Wellgrove.
- Riders must wear body protectors and skull caps without peaks.
- 30th August starting time 3pm – times will be issued by text Sunday 26th August.
- Class 1 Mini- all jumps under 50cm – this is not available to riders doing the three day event but can be used in conjunction with the dressage for Combined Training. Riders can be assisted but not led. £10
- Class 2 – Novice – all jumps under 70cm- can be taken separately , as part of a Combined training with the Dressage on August, or as part of the three days with the Jumpcross on August £10
- Class 3 – Intermediate – all jumps under 90cm – can only be taken separately £10
Riders must be in smart gear but not necessarily show gear